A leading provider of next-generation AI business solutions in the rapidly growing Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) space, Cortical.io is looking for a Director of Product Marketing with experience in developing product content for sales, training and launches. This position is based in Vienna, Austria.
Cortical.io is at the forefront of applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) to one of today’s biggest challenges: helping companies intelligently process large volumes of documents. Our team has developed a highly efficient approach to NLU inspired by neuroscience that enables unprecedented levels of accuracy. The uniqueness of our technology, combined with the speed and flexibility of implementation, has convinced some of the largest enterprises in the world to adopt our solutions such as Contract Intelligence and Message Intelligence, to extract, classify, and search unstructured text. With Cortical.io, these global players from the finance, insurance, pharmaceutical or manufacturing industry can improve their overall efficiency and profitability.
A true disruptor in the IDP space, Cortical.io is a pioneer-minded, fast-growing company whose success largely relies on the passion of its employees, who are committed to turning their projects into success stories. We value curiosity and openness of mind, as well as reliability and transparency. Join us if you want to be part of the exciting journey of mixing up one of the most challenging AI fields!
We are looking for a passionate evangelist to build out the product marketing function for our company. Reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for developing product messaging and positioning. Working with the rest of the marketing team, you will develop product content for sales, training and launches. You will track trends in the market, understand the business value our customers are looking for, identify new use cases and be responsible for competitive analysis. You will provide feedback to the development team to drive the product roadmap.
- Own product marketing for all Cortical.io product offerings
- Shape the communication around the business value proposition as well as feature and product level messaging
- Develop external sales tools, e.g., product presentations, demos, webinars, collateral, blog posts and white papers working with Marketing Communication, Customer Success and Sales
- Develop internal sales tools, e.g., battle cards and competitive analyses working with Customer Success and Sales
- Work with Demand Generation and Sales to identify Ideal Customer Profile and develop assets that drive demand generation programs
- Interact with both our customers and internal teams to be the voice of the customer and market into product management / development and help drive the product roadmap
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to build programs that support sales enablement
- Contribute to industry events as product evangelist and demonstrate the value of our products in market research reports
Qualification / Experience
- BS degree in computer science or similar, or equivalent work experience
- B2B software experience
- 10+ years’ experience in product marketing / product management
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written, with an ability to articulate a product vision and messages, especially translating complex concepts into clear, compelling language
- Proven success developing and managing product go-to-market plans
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Startup experience
- Bonus for:
- Experience marketing to Financial Services and Insurance verticals
- Experience marketing Artificial Intelligence applications
- Field experience – sales or pre-sales technical support
- Fluency in both English and German
We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our solutions and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Cortical.io, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and to each other’s success.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For this position the minimum salary is € 4.272,- per month (in accordance with the collective agreement) but we provide a market-compliant higher salary depending on qualifications and experience.
Firmenkontakt und Herausgeber des Stellenangebots:
Mariahilfer Strasse 4
(siehe Firmenkontakt oben) verantwortlich. Dieser ist in der Regel auch Urheber des Stellenagebotstextes,
sowie der angehängten Bild-, Ton-, Video-, Medien- und Informationsmaterialien. Die United News Network GmbH
übernimmt keine Haftung für die Korrektheit oder Vollständigkeit des dargestellten Stellenangebots. Auch bei
Übertragungsfehlern oder anderen Störungen haftet sie nur im Fall von Vorsatz oder grober Fahrlässigkeit.
Die Nutzung von hier archivierten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung
ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem
angegebenen Herausgeber. Eine systematische Speicherung dieser Daten sowie die Verwendung auch von Teilen
dieses Datenbankwerks sind nur mit schriftlicher Genehmigung durch die United News Network GmbH gestattet